Sunday, November 06, 2005

A daughter's perception!

Just popping in with a picture Allison drew of me on her Magna Doodle! It's so funny what their perception is of us! Those things on my feet are the flip flops I have on. She even put the combs that I have in pulling my hair back today! What a nice break from cleaning to have her bring this to me with all smiles. LOL...I'm surprised she didn't put the dish towel that is resting on my left shoulder in the picture!


I'll be back later with another blog entry. I actually did one yesterday and then when I went to post it I got an error message and then it disappeared! UGHHH! I think I'll write it in Microsoft Word next time and then cut and paste! I hate it when you have to learn a lesson the hard way!

Have Fun! Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails