Tuesday, March 16, 2010

An Easter Wreath ~ Revisited!

Easter is just around the corner! Can you believe it? How did it get here so fast?? Thank goodness the Easter Bunny has things under control!

This week I'm joining in on Kimba's "Do it yourself day" party at her fabulous blog, A Soft Place to Land and "get your CRAFT on" at Today's Creative Blog! Stop by those blogs and see what some amazing do-it-yourselfers have done. They are the jackpot of great ideas!



I've decided to share the Easter Egg Wreath again we made last year at one of our "Mom's Craft Nights Out." It is probably the one project that I've had the most emails and visitors commenting on or asking more information on. It was SUPER easy . . . that's if you can handle a glue gun!


You can visit my original post by clicking here to see all the wreaths the Moms made and to see the tutorial on it so you can make one yourself. It's just cardboard, plastic eggs, Easter grass and ribbon. So simple and SO INEXPENSIVE . . . which is a good thing in this economy!

Have Fun!
Pin It

9 comments:

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

So bright and ready for spring! You did a great job! Adorable.

avisiontoremember said...

that is so cool and simple!

I would love for you to link up to check me out saturdays over at my blog www.iamonly1woman.blogspot.com

carolyn@sweet tea and linen said...

Love it! I am definitely going to make one! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Mikalah said...

Hi Cindi! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I love what you did with this wreath, it's so cute! Good luck with your mirror too. =)

Jenny said...

I made this wreath when I saw you post it last year! It was so fun!

VG Hagedorn said...

LOVE it!

Kitschalicious said...

I stopped over from Today's Creative Blog! I love this wreath!

Julie from JulieChats said...

So cute! I have tons of extra eggs every Easter, so this will be perfect!

Stopping by from Today's Creative! Just signed up to follow you. Stop by my scrapbooking blog when you get a chance http://juliechats.blogspot.com I'm always looking for a few more crafty followers!

Lee said...

I don't need any more decor, but I so want to make one of these. I'm hosting a Made by Me meme on Mondays. You should link this one up next week. I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails