Wednesday, March 03, 2010

My Wonderfully Wacky Kid!

This week at Allison's school they are celebrating Dr. Seuss. Everyday they have to wear something to honor one of Dr. Seuss's books.

Today is "Wacky Wednesday" so this morning we set out to wackify my eight year old.

Here is our result! Isn't she just...well, WACKY?!?

She loved the hair and the make up! And before you ask, I did NOT have the blue frost eye shadow in my make-up drawer. It was in a little girl make-up kit that Santa brought her. Although...I have been known to wear blue frost eye shadow before...but that was back in the 80's and I looked dang good in it!

This one is just so wrong!

Have Fun! Pin It

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Great wacky Wednesday costume! I wonder how the other kids in her class looked! LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love it! I am a first grade teacher and can't get enough of wacky kids. We celebrated Dr. Seuss' birthday by having cupcakes at our RIF party instead of cookies. That Dr. Seuss sure has given us a lot to celebrate, right? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails