Saturday, March 20, 2010

First Day of Spring & A Freebie to Celebrate It!

Yippee! It's here! The First Day of Spring is here!!

Can you tell I'm excited???

I can't wait to get outside and clean up out there and do a couple of projects! I've made my list and hopefully, I'll be getting to it this week sometime!

One thing I know we'll be doing today is heading on over to Rita's Italian Ice for our FREE Italian Ice to celebrate the first day of spring! Yes, that's right. They give out a FREE Italian Ice to whoever stops by one of their locations today.

Click here to find a location near you!

Allison's favorite is Watermelon, Curtis loves Blue Raspberry and my preference is Georgia Peach. YUM! I hope they have our flavors today!

Have Fun! Pin It

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Hi Cindi,

We made it home. I missed you and all my blogging friends!!!! That is too neat to get a free Italian ice. I too would get the peach flavor...YUM!!!

Our crazy weather is spitting some snow today. Our neighbors are accusing us of bringing it home with us. Oh well, my hot chocolate sure does taste good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails