Sunday, May 21, 2006

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!

It has been forever since I've blogged! I don't want to go into the details why so I am just going to jump in as if I never left blogland!

So, here it goes!

Tonight's the night!

The 2 hour season finale of Desperate Housewives! I know this show is a stretch from reality but I LOVE it! I love that it totally takes my thoughts away from cleaning, work, laundry, bills, etc. for an hour every Sunday night for some laughs and mindless entertainment! This season went too quickly!

Let's take the housewife quiz: Which Desperate Housewife
Are You?


I am: Lynette.

It makes perfect sense to me. The working mother just trying to keep everything together!

I've got to run and get some things done before my show!

Have Fun!


Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails