Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Ughhhh!

I stopped on my way home from work today at Bed, Bath & Beyond. My goal was to purchase a couple of patio chairs and a cute little matching table for my back deck. It's my last big purchase for my oasis to come together and I finally decided these would be the perfect chairs. I was very excited to find out that they would accept both my 20% off coupons at the same time. So, I carefully picked out my chairs and table, paid the cashier and took them to my car. This where the "Ughhh" comes in. I couldn't get them in my car! If someone had a camcorder with them today, they would be in the running for big money on "America's Funniest Home Videos"! I tried and tried but no way were they going in my Taurus! I did get one in on the front passenger side and YES, it got stuck! I would have left it there and had Curtis get it out but I couldn't drive WITH A CHAIR LEG IN MY RIB! After almost 30 minutes, I gave up and returned them to the store. I don't know what I am going to do to get those chairs to my patio but I WILL find a way! I thought I could get my Dad's truck but that's not possible right now. Hmm, I'll have to think on that and get back to you all later.

Have Fun! Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails