Thursday, June 29, 2006

Howdy Partners!

Allison's birthday and party is just about 2 weeks away! This is my crunch time. It is the one time a year that we have our family and friends over for a get together. I wish our place was bigger because I would do it more frequently. I love to entertain!

A few months before Allison's birthday, we receive the Birthday Express catalog in the mail. Allison is sure to wear the pages out by turning the pages hundreds of times. Each year she picks the theme that seems to be her current interest. However, this year she surprised me! She picked horses! I don't know where that came from but that is what we are going with. We are having a Western party! I didn't care for the invitations they offered so I made my own. The images look a little blurry...sorry! You can click on each image to enlarge it.



This has been fun planning and I can't wait for the day to come! I'll post more pics of the planning stages as I get things done.

Have Fun! Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails