Sunday, August 13, 2006

Kennywood!

We had a fun filled day at Kennywood Park this week with my sister, Alesia. We used to go to Kennywood as kids and I am glad it's a tradition that Allison will enjoy growing up as well. You can read about the history of Kennywood here. I can't wait for Allison to get bigger so she can ride the big coasters. The Thunderbolt is one of the old traditional wood roller coasters and the sound it makes as it rolls over the tracks just intensifies the ride! Anyway, we usually go on a Saturday and it's so busy that the lines for the rides are really long. This year we went on a Wednesday and it was perfect. There were lines for the rides but not really long ones. The weather was also perfect as there was a break in the heat wave we have been having. Allison had a blast riding the rides and having all the goodies. I eased up on my "no sugar" rule and she had ice cream, chocolate milk and cotton candy! Hey, I have to let her be a kid sometime! Here are just a few of the pictures of the day. Enjoy them and as always, you can click on them to view them bigger.







Have Fun! Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails