Sunday, September 10, 2006

I'm Still Here!

I've just been really busy. I went back to work this past week and I'm trying to balance everything and keep us on a schedule so I don't lose my mind! I went to bed at 8:20 pm on Friday night and didn't wake until 7 am Saturday morning. I think the week caught up with me. I'm going to run now and finish up some laundry and cleaning before Allison and Curtis get home from his parents' house. I will try to post later about Allison's new "boyfriend" that she is "a little in love with" but for now, here is a picture of one of our roses. Curtis gave me this rose bush a few years ago for Mother's Day and this is the second year we've had roses. This is the 17th from the bush and we should have one more this week. It was supposed to be yellow but isn't the salmon beautiful? Yes, those are raindrops on the petals. It was raining the day Curtis took the picture. I wasn't home but he did a good job, didn't he. I think my obsession with photos is rubbing off on him!

Have Fun!

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."
William Shakespeare (1564 — 1616), "Romeo and Juliet", Act 2 scene 2

Pin It

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hey Cindy. Came across your blog. It was great "catching" up since you don't post much on the scrapbook/ot boards. Your patio is beautiful. Hard to believe that summer has come and gone. The one thing I miss most about the midwest (Ohio) is the fall. I love the leaves changing.

Kim
aka kmb10387

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails