Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fall Decor and a Reason for a Second Child!

My Fall outside decor has been in my header for a few days now and I thought I would share the full pics with you. By the way, thanks Grandma Sandy for the compliment on my header!
I'm calling this first one my pumpkin topiary. It's my interpretation of some of the Fall decor I've seen on some other blogs. I pulled my geranium out of my pot and layered some Fall silk leaves I had in my silk flower bin in the basement on top of the dirt. Next I plopped a real pumpkin on top. I've received so many compliments from the neighbors and it was SO easy!
This next pic is of my front flower bed. I love the bright scarecrow I bought this year. He adds just the right punch of color.
I had to enlarge the mums. Take a good look at them in all their glory. They will be dead soon. I don't know why but I can't keep mums to save my life!
This next pic is one of the reasons you should have a second child. So the older one has someone to read to!
Poor Princess!
Have Fun! Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute Allison looks reading to Princess....can't believe how big princess is. Take care!

Jolene George said...

Your fall decor is beautiful and I love that kitty so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails