Sunday, March 30, 2008

Today's To Do List.

I've missed blogging but I've had lots of things that have kept me busy. I hope to be back soon to share what's been going on in my life but until then here's my To Do List for today!

1. Laundry - will I ever get caught up?
2. Balance the checkbook.
3. Set up April's Budget.
4. Make a Progress/Incentive Chart for Miss Allison.
5. Go through a big box of papers/junk mail/receipts/etc. and put a system in place to avoid this from happening again!
6. Get papers ready for taxes.
7. Get Allison's old Spring/Summer clothes ready to take to the resale shop.
8. Clean the bathroom.
9. Organize the linen closet.
10. Clean the living room.
11. Clean the kitchen.
12. Clean out the refrigerator.
13. Plan this week's menu.
14. Work on some organizational ideas for Allison's room.
15. Have Allison read me some of a chapter book. (The pic below of her reading her first chapter book. It is #1 of the Magic Tree House series. The book is "Dinosaurs Before Dark." It is 68 pages and she sat there for 2 hours until she finished. I was so proud!)



I have to go get busy!
Have Fun! Pin It

1 comment:

Kim said...

You've been a busy gal! Love the new blog look.

I really need to get started on my Spring Cleaning. I just can't seem to get motivated. This week, I am planning on staying home and really tackling the house.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails