Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Treats for Classmates!

This year I signed on to be the Head Room Parent for Allison's class. What does this mean? It means I am in charge of the 3 holiday parties they have throughout the year. I know. I know. You are probably thinking ... WHAT was she thinking when she volunteered for that one?? Well. When I signed on to this Motherhood thing, this is one of the things I looked forward to...participating in her life at school. The only thing I didn't think about was having to come up with more ideas for the party. If you are a regular reader to my blog, you know that I enjoy making or putting together treats for her classmates for their parties from Allison herself. This proved itself to be a little difficult this year because I had to come up with ideas for the party and an idea of what I wanted to do from Allison. I can only come up with so many ideas at a time. So with that being said, I fortunately came across Jill Scott's blog, Controlling My Chaos, some time ago and became a regular reader. She has the cutest ideas and fortunately for me, she had an awesome one for Halloween. As soon as I saw it, I knew it was what I wanted to do and then to make things better, she did the graphics for her readers. THANK YOU JILL! It was SO easy and I had everything I needed on hand except the border punch but as you can see, I did it without it and it still came out cute! Be sure to click on the picture to enlarge it. As usual, I blanked out Allison's last name to protect the innocent...or guilty. I never remember which one she is. :)
Have Fun! Pin It

1 comment:

Controlling My Chaos said...

Cindi, I love them! Thank you so much for sharing with me. I love that you were able to use my template and your treats turned out so cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails