Monday, July 27, 2009

A New Product!

It's new product review time here on my blog!

I was shopping for a stick of pepperoni to cut up for my Antipasto Pasta Salad and came across this awesome find! I thought it was such a clever idea that I knew you all would be interested in it too.

Hormel has come out with mini pepperoni slices! I know! Great idea!

I usually hand slice a stick of pepperoni and then cut each slice into quarters for my salad. Have you ever cut a pepperoni stick by hand? It takes some time. These mini slices are a PERFECT alternative and saved so much time! The slices seem a little thicker than the pre-sliced pepperoni that you buy in a package so they worked oh so well in my salad! They would be the perfect size for a kid size homemade pizza too!


Don't they look cute swimming in the sea of pasta?

This product definitely is a two thumbs up from me!

Also. If you are interested in my Antipasto Pasta Salad recipe, you can find it on my cooking blog...click here to go to it.


Have Fun!

Pin It

2 comments:

Controlling My Chaos said...

Very cool. I'm going to have to go and get that recipe too.

Darlene said...

Definitely much easier and I'll have to get that recipe cause it looks YUMMY!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails