Sunday, July 12, 2009

You Would Think...

...that now that I'm off the whole Summer, I would have time to blog!

I also thought that I would be cleaning out closets, downsizing our stuff, redecorating our home, doing the umpteen projects I have planned and tending to my perfect container garden.

Ha! NONE of the above has happened but I am SO enjoying my time off with Allison, family and friends!

It's truly what life is about...the people that you love!

I don't have much time right now either but rest assured that I've been taking pictures. I'll sit down one day soon to document our fun. I also have a few recipes to share on my cooking blog. Hopefully, I'll get to those soon because one is a SUPER EASY ice cream dessert that will certainly make your guests say "WOW! That's amazing!"

Before I go, here are some pics of us enjoying a beautiful Summer day at Susan's (my BFF) camp last week. It was a wonderfully amazing relaxing perfect day!

I don't know why the first two came out with a blue cast but oh well.

Allison hasn't had much experience with swimming but I was really proud of her that day. She doesn't like water in her face AT ALL but she worked through it and did pretty good. Maria, my Goddaughter, is wonderful with her! She is so patient with Allison. Maria was teaching her how to kick her legs, how to paddle and even got her to go under water with her...once!

She has such LONG legs!



They have this huge mushroom in the middle of the pool. Allison wouldn't go under it by herself but I took her there a couple of times and let her get out on her own.

She's getting brave here!

Allison and Maria!

Susan, Maria & I. I can't believe I'm even posting this! Please ignore my gray hair and my make-upless face!
Allison and I under the mushroom.

Allison and Stephanie (Susan's daughter) hanging out after swimming.


Have Fun!

Pin It

4 comments:

Darlene said...

That looks like a GREAT pool and the mushroom is really neat!! Sounds like you are having a GREAT summer!!

Jenny said...

That sounds so fun! I'm glad you are enjoying your summer!

sandy said...

Cindi, Good to see some pics,cute cute cute.lisliscei

Kim said...

Finally able to catch up on your blog. Looks like you have had a busy summer. You really kept the kids busy with some fun stuff. You should go into the "summer camp" business! hehe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails