Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Pretty Board Just for Me!

I have this bulletin board on a very small wall in my kitchen. I used to have a pretty picture there but soon found I needed somewhere to keep track of Allison's school stuff. I know...it's not pretty but no one can really see it but me...unless of course you are cooking or doing dishes in my kitchen. So...like I said, no one can really see it but me.

However. Although it's proven itself to be very functional, I just can stand it's ugliness any longer!

So! Enter a can of spray paint, a piece of fabric, spray adhesive, trim, a glue gun and

VOILA!

A pretty board just for ME!


This is the beginning of changing my kitchen. I just love the colors...except I'll be picking a new shade of green for the walls!

I'm linking this post up with Gina at The Shabby Chic Cottage for her Transformation Thursday blog party. Stop by her place to see other fun transformations!

Have Fun!

Pin It

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooo much prettier now and I'll bet it makes you smile very time you look at it! I love projects like that.

PK @ ROOM REMIX

Sandy said...

Looks great such a good idea, wish I had just a tiny bit of your talent!!!!!! See you Fri evening

~ Regan said...

Hmm, Green walls with that white, black and red? I think you will love it! You'll never want to leave your kitchen! ;) I think this board is soo pretty~

The kids said...

Looks great, I would smile every time I saw it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails