Monday, January 25, 2010

Menu Plan Monday ~ Jan 24th!

I'm giving myself a pat on the back!

I've been really good about planning my menus every week and sticking to them so far this year. I don't know why I ever get away from it every now and then. It really reduces my stress and definitely is better for the budget!

As before, I'm linking up to the Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday. Here's a link if you are interested in seeing what hundreds of women have planned to put on their dinner tables this week!

Monday - Breakfast Casserole w/ Peach Crescents

Tuesday - Chicken Parmesan w/ Tossed Salad and Italian Bread

Wednesday - Hot Turkey Sandwiches w/ Mashed Potatoes, Gravy & Corn

Thursday
- Shrimp Kabobs, Rice Pilaf and Broccoli

Saturday
- Dinner at Grandma's

Sunday
- Beef Roast in the slow cooker with Potatoes, Carrots, Green Beans & Rolls

Have Fun!
Pin It

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Morning Cindi,

Your menu sounds delicious! I agree with you about feeling so much less stressed when you know what you will be making. I started it at the beginning of the year and it is going very well so far. Have a great day.♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails