Monday, October 29, 2012

A Quick Hello!

I know! 

Can you believe it's me? 

I'm just as surprised as you are! I knew I always wanted to resume my blogging but it just hasn't happened. It has always been in the back of my mind but truth be told, there aren't enough hours in the day!

I don't know if my reappearance is permanent or not, but for now, I'm going to go with it.

You see, I have time to come back to blogging right now because I was laid off from my job about a 1 1/2 weeks ago.  I know...it stinks but things could be worse. Hopefully, I'll be called back soon but if not, I'm making the best of it. 

Anyway, moving along....Blogger has made several changes since I last blogged. While sitting down to post, I found myself having to get reaquainted with Blogger.Therefore, this post is going to be really short!

There has been a lot of things going on in our family over the last 9 months and we have a new addition to our family. 

Oh my ...even though 9 months is the length of a pregnancy, NO, I did not have another baby! For heaven's sake, I think my eggs are all dried up by now! TMI?  Sorry, you know me...I say what's on my mind.

So, without further ado, I would like to introduce you to our new addition. 

This is Porsche. She was a Father's Day present to Curtis. 

She is adorable but OH SO MISCHIEVOUS! 

She terrorizes our other cats, Simba & Princess.

She attacks feet in the middle of the night. In fact, she has drawn blood from Allison's toe!





She is a cutie pie!

Her nose looks like someone rubbed the color off with sandpaper!

I think I'll let her stay!

Have Fun!


Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails