Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

 
Curtis told me the other day to pick where I wanted him to take me to dinner tonight for Valentine's Day. He then asked why I was looking at him with a strange look. I told him that he knows I don't do holidays in a restaurant. After working in them for many, many years, I don't find spending today or any other holiday in a restaurant relaxing and enjoyable.
 
I'm sure my restaurant family understands.
 
We have a day trip planned tomorrow so I agreed to a special lunch somewhere.
 
However, I don't think I should cook today either!
 
So I'll be surprising my family with a Papa John's Valentine's Heart Shaped pizza! 



 After all, it's not where you go for dinner or the presents you receive today...it's about spending time with those you love and those who love you!
 
Have Fun!



Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails