Sunday, February 03, 2013

Valentine Wreath Revisted & A New Favorite Movie!

Yesterday was day 5 of Allison having the flu so we decided to have a lazy Saturday. Curtis rented Disney's Brave movie for the family to watch. I'll admit, I stink at watching a movie at home . . . especially one that I didn't pick out. It's not that I don't want to watch it, I just usually fall asleep. So, in order to try and stay awake. I decided to do a craft while the movie was playing.

Our Mom's craft group made the Ragamuffin Heart Wreath 4 years ago for a craft. My original wreath has faded over time since my front door gets full sun during the day. It was time to replace it. However, I still love the wreath and decided to make another one instead of finding a new Valentine wreath for my door. Lucky for me, I had bought extra supplies when we made the original ones so everything I needed was on my craft shelves. It also came with a bonus . . . the fabric was already cut into the strips! Yay! 

Click here for the original post with all the details for making the wreath yourself. This wreath is the second most popular post on my blog and has received over 20,000 visits so far! Amazing! I am truly blessed to have been able to touch that many people with my little old blog!
 

 The Disney movie didn't last as long as I needed to complete my wreath and after it was over my family left me in the family room by myself. Thanks, family!

Since my wreath wasn't done, I decided to throw in another movie while I finished my wreath. 

A friend had surprised me with a gift bag of goodies at our last craft group and it included "The Help" which I had not seen yet. OH. MY. WORD. Can I just say, it was EXCELLENT???? Seriously, I had always wanted to see it but never got the chance. Shame on me!

It is honestly now added as one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE movies!!!

If you haven't seen it, you must rent it. NOW!As I said previously, a friend presented me with a gift bag of goodies. Look at all the fun stuff she included in the bag! She is too kind! This is a friend who is a sister-in-law to my best friend. I didn't know her on a personal level until we started Mom's Craft Night Out over 4 years ago. 

Yes, we make pretty things during our craft time and have a lot of fun doing it. However, the friendships and the time I spend with an amazing group of women are what I cherish the most!

Those few hours a month are truly good for my soul!


Have Fun!


Pin It

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am Very Much Interested on your blog, it was Super.

Thanks for sharing,

Visit us for Antivirus Related Queries,

webroot not working || install antivirus in usb flash drive || install antivirus software || windows defender error code || bitdefender error code || boot kaspersky rescue disk from usb || mcafee antivirus scan not working || windows defender || common antivirus error || create bitdefender rescue cd ||

Anonymous said...

Ohh, great. Thank you for sharing.

Antivirus || Antivirus Software || Antivirus Cleaner || Internet Security || Antivirus Protection || Internet Security Software || Antivirus Download || Security Antivirus || Antivirus and Security Software || Install Antivirus || Antivirus & Security Software || Mobile Security and Antivirus ||

Linda said...

This is such an awesome blog thank you so much I have never seen like this blog. And also I am having better steps about blue screen of death windows 10 if you want this please refer to my site.

Mezzida said...

Wow...! awesome you did a great job and superb blog thank you so much for this blog. Here I want to tell something about the configure Gmail configuration in Microsoft outlook those who all want to know about the email configuration in outlook please refer my site.

Jessica said...

Thank you so much for this blog, really awesome one I have never seen like this blogs, And here I wanna tell about brother printer J6945dw fax setup if you have any doubts nor want to know about this concept please refer my site.

Tamara said...

Thank you so much for this fantastic blog, The windows update error 80072ee2 message is displayed on the screen when the update process fails or files stored on your system are corrupted. To fix the error 80072ee2 on windows 10, read the troubleshooting instructions that are listed here.

Harry said...

Thank you so much for this blog, If you are not receiving emails on your POP3(Post Office Protocol version 3) account in Outlook 2016, check the internet connection first and restart your Outlook application. Close all other running applications running on your computer. Check if you are using the obsolete OS version.

Watson said...

Thanks a lot for this awesome one..! The brother mfc j6945dw scan to email function can be done following the procedure press the settings icon on the control pannel's LCD screen navigate to all settings and select print reports choose network configuration from this list, this is the basic functions if want to know more about this visit this site.

Marry said...


Thank you so much...Post Office Protocol version 3 is the updated version of POP. The POP3 is a server protocol that is responsible for downloading or receiving e-mails from the internet server and also do configure Gmail in outlook 2007. If you have more doubts please visit us.

Christaniya Jeniphar said...

Thank you so much for this blog, certain PS's enabled on windows 10 come with SIM cards that allow you to connect to a mobile network and configure cellular settings in windows 10. This means that you can get over a network wherever you have a cellular signal.

Printer News said...

Thank you for sharing this blog, Also, Get Printer guidelines on our website check it.
Printer Setup And Install|| Ij Canon Printer Setup || 123 HP Setup || Brotherprinterssetup ||

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails