Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A BIG THANK YOU!


Thank you to all of you who snail mailed, emailed, called or stopped by to wish me a Happy Birthday. I love and appreciate each and every one of you! I thought I got by at work without anyone remembering but then I was called out of my office to the back where all of our employees had gathered with balloons and a cake to sing happy birthday to me. Even though I hate being the center of attention, it made me feel loved and special.

After tucking Allison in for bed, I cuddled with Curtis on our bed to watch a little television. I woke up over 2 hours later not knowing if it was 10:00 at night or morning. I hate when you do that and you think you have missed something. I thought Allison was late for school and I was late for work! Curtis said I fell asleep immediately. I must have been really tired! I went downstairs to redd up (Pittsburgh slang) the kitchen and my sweetie had already done that. He is so wonderful. He took care of dinner and everything. It was a perfect evening except for the head cold. I truly am blessed.

Have Fun!

“Reflect upon your present blessings of which every man has many - not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some”
~Charles Dickens
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails