Monday, September 21, 2009

Menu Plan Monday ~ Sept. 21st!

I'm a little late in posting my menu for this week. Last night I started to get a sore throat that has lead into a cold today so food isn't exactly what I've wanted to think about. However, what I've learned in the past few weeks, having a menu in place cuts down on my "what to make for dinner" stress. With that being said...here's my menu for the week.

Monday ~ Tuna Noodle Casserole (yes, this was on last week's but we had Chinese take-out one night so I never made it.) and green beans

Tuesday - Chicken Fajitas

Thursday - Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and corn.

Friday - Homemade Pizza Night.

Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - Chicken Parmesan (again, this was on last week's menu but I never made it because I actually made Chicken Marsala as a surprise on Sunday for Curtis' birthday), over angel hair with tossed salad.

Be sure to click on over to Laura's blog, to see what others have planned for their week and some amazing recipes. There were almost 400 menu plans posted last week! Amazing! I think one of these weeks, I'm going to do a week of recipes that I find from posters on her blog.
Have Fun!
Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YUM! This is a terrific menu. What time is dinner?????I do hope you will post your crock pot recipes to Crock Pot Wednesday at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. Mister Linky is up and ready for you now. Thanks for posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails