Sunday, December 13, 2009

Gotta LOVE a BFF & Her Hubby!

I'm going through something personal this month. It's a medical thing that I have to have done. It had to be delayed because I got sick the day before it was to happen. It's not life threatening but it just stinks. I'm really worked up about it. Externally, I've been putting on my usual smile in public. Internally and at home, I'm crumbling like a 2 month old baby who just had her pacifier taken from her. Please don't ask because I do not and will not share it here. I've only shared it with a few friends and some family. So, if you know me in person, please respect my privacy. It's nothing personal. It's just too emotionally painful for me. I know my blog is named "This is My Life" but I do not want to write about this part of my life here. I do not want to look back a year or so from now and relive this thing in detail via a blog entry. I try to focus on the positive here and I would rather not have the negatives of my life in black and white. Quite frankly, I'd like to deal with them, move on and then forget them. Enough said!

ANYWAY...with that being said...

Why do I gotta LOVE a BFF and her Hubby???? Well. Yesterday I was over at their house for our monthly Mom's Craft Night Out and when I went to leave she presented me with a Tupperware container. I immediately knew what was in there! LEMON WEDDING COOKIES! A whole batch of them! JUST. FOR. ME! I was so excited! They are my favorite Christmas cookie and Susan, my BFF, knows it! Her and her hubby, Brian, made me a whole batch to help me get through this ugly thing I have to go through. Now...THAT is just one of the reasons why she's my best friend!

Thank you so much Susan and Brian! I love you both so much!

Have Fun!
Pin It

4 comments:

~ Regan said...

THose cookies look scrumptious! Hope you are well again soon.

Darlene said...

Those look delicious...I LOVE lemon cookies!!

I am holding you in my prayers that all goes smoothly and you are back to 100% soon.♥

Kim said...

Hugs and prayers coming your way, Cindi.

Those cookies look delicious!

CottageGirl said...

Prayers for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails