Saturday, December 12, 2009

"Twisted Tune"



Yesterday they delayed school two hours because the wind chill was below zero and the wind was fierce in the morning.

Anyway. Curtis has this odd ability to change the words of a song to fit what's happening in our world. Well. This is what happened in our house yesterday.

Allison was in the living room reading. I went into the kitchen to clean up the breakfast dishes. I started to sing....

O, the weather outside is frightful...
and I'm at home with my baby...
She has a two hour delay...
Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

and then in this little voice I heard...
"Let it close! Let it close! Let it close!"

I laughed out loud. I thought it was hysterical! She didn't miss a beat!

Oh no! Has Curtis's strange habits rubbed off on both of us???

Have Fun!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails