Friday, April 02, 2010

I'm Lovin' My At Home Instant Manicure!

You know when you go to the salon to have a manicure and they rub that stuff all over your hands that makes them feel amazing? You know the stuff. That special product they have that gets rid of all the dead skin cells and moisturizes your hands with all those essential oils?

Ya, THAT stuff!

Isn't it wonderful?

Yes, I love it too but going to the salon every week for that is not in my budget nor do I have the time to spare every week either.

Not to worry, though! I found. . . well okay, my BFF, Susan, found an at home treatment that I think is even better!

Here's my pic. Yes I know. It's a bad pic. The lighting was bad, the camera wasn't cooperating and I was getting frustrated! So, I went to the company's website and "borrowed" their pics of the products. What? I know I didn't ask but I'm giving them credit so I think it should be okay. As you an see the packaging has changed a little but the product is still the same.

The first product is the "Instant Manicure" and this is the stuff that is AMAZING! All you do is open the container, stir it around with a spoon because the oils and salts settle, spoon a 1/2 teaspoon into the palm of your hand, rub it gentle all over your hands and cuticles, rinse with warm water, pat dry and apply the "Extreme Repair" hand creme below. You will be shocked at how wonderful your hands feel and smell! I keep mine by my kitchen sink and do the treatment at least once a week. You can even use the product on your elbows or feet if you like.
Photo Credit: Beauticontrol

Here's what BeautiControl has to say about their "Instant Manicure" product: "BC Spa Manicure Instant Manicure softens and moisturizes your hands and cuticles with Dead Sea salts that gently exfoliate dead skin cells. You will experience the wonders of natural oils as they nourish, moisturize and help protect your hands and nails. Made with a variety of organic oils to create a protective barrier; amino acids to promote nail growth and add strength to nails and cuticles, this product is perfect for anyone who is experiencing dry, flaky and chapped hands."

Photo Credit: Beauticontrol

And here is what they say about their "Extreme Repair" hand creme: "The skin on your hands is especially susceptible to damage. That's why we've created BC Spa Manicure Extreme Repair Hand Creme. With this amazing product, you can soften and smooth your hands while delivering moisture to protect against dehydration and the signs of future damage."

As you can see I LOVE these products! They are superb products at a great price. I don't thing you could go wrong if you treat yourself to both of these. You can order them online through BeautiControl or email me and I can hook you up with my Spa Consultant.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop over at Tidy Mom's place by clicking on the button below to see what others are lovin' on this Friday!
Have Fun! Pin It

3 comments:

TidyMom said...

I've been to a Beauty Control party before, loved what I got from them!

Thanks for linking up to I'm Lovin' It!! Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend!

Rustown Mom said...

I could really use that stuff as I've been painting, planting, and cleaning all week! maybe I should spiff up before Sunday...

Darlene said...

That sounds really great. I need some good stuff for my hands. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter weekend.♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails