Thursday, January 03, 2013

HAPPY 2013!

Sorry I've been missing in action since Christmas. I've just been busy trying to say good bye to 2012 and hello to 2013. I haven't had much time for blogging. I'm sure you all know what I mean. After all, it was TWO holidays back to back and a new year!

Allison went back to school yesterday so I'm trying to get us back into a routine. It's funny how when there is no school, routines go out the window!

I'm trying a couple of new things this year and I really hope I can keep up on them.

The first thing is a photo a day in 2013. I am going to take a photo a day of something throughout my day and post it here on my blog. I've taken the photos for the last 3 days and I'll post them separately with the date they were taken. So that means, you may have to scroll back to see them or you can click on the link over there ---> for the "2013 Photo a Day" category.

I'll share the other thing with you all tomorrow but for now, HAPPY 2013! 
May it be everything you want it to be!
Have Fun!



Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails