Saturday, March 31, 2007

One Tooth....No, TWO Teeth!


All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth. Oops, wrong holiday! All I want for Easter is my two front teeth, my two front teeth.....etc. Yes, that's right! Allison has lost her two front teeth this week. She lost one on Sunday night. Actually, she pulled it out in bed and there was blood everywhere! It wasn't ready to come out yet! She was playing with it during church earlier that day and I took a good look at it at that time and it was probably going to be a few days yet. However, when my child wants something, she'll do what she has to do to get it. This obviously included causing herself pain! I don't think she'll do that again though. She was freaked out by all the blood and the upset tummy she got with it. She lost the second one on Thursday after school when she was eating a soft oatmeal cookie. It just fell right out! No blood! She soon realized it was a much better way to lose a tooth! She always gets ice cream when a tooth comes out and Uncle Bill and Holly wanted to share in our tradition this time. We met them in Cranberry at The Marble Slab (YUMMY!) and Allison got bubble gum ice cream with gummy bears sprinkled on top. They presented her with a book about Sharks as Holly and Allison has this love in common. Allison's new nickname has become Shark Girl. Hmm, Princess to Shark Girl...not what I had in mind when I had a little girl. The book came with this cool poster of a shark and we will be putting it up in her room this weekend when we rearrange and clean the Princess room. This should be interesting!

Have Fun!

"Other than a dimple in a cute little chin, What's more adorable than a toothless grin?"

~Azu "Betty" Espezia
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe she's losing teeth already! She's growing up so fast!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails