Friday, August 03, 2007

I'm an AUNT again!

Well...sorta. My sister, Alesia, after YEARS of talking about it, finally got a puppy! Her name is Ginger and she is an English Springer Spaniel.


Isn't she cute? I think she was about 8 weeks old in this picture. Looks innocent, doesn't she? He he he! She is an active one! I think she took my sister by surprise! I think she's going on her 4th week with her and boy has it been a ride...for all of us! My sister is a perfectionist. That's not a bad thing because so am I...to a point. She likes things to be how she likes them. She's not a roll with the punches go with the flow kind of gal. I got that gene. Just as an example...my sister and my Mom went looking for dogs and when they got back into my sister's car from seeing them at the shelter, my sister picked a dog hair off of herself and said something like "Yuk, a hair!" At this point my Mom new this was going to be an experience for us all! So as you can imagine, this puppy rocked her world! However, I think this dog will be a good thing for her. She needs something to relax her and to teach her not to sweat the small stuff. It'll be an adjustment for a little while but the rewards will be so worth it!

Here are a few more pics of the little cutie and remember you can click to enlarge them!

This one is when she visited Aunt Cindi. Do you think Ginger and Princess liked each other?

Probably about 12 weeks old here. Look how big she's gotten!
And this last one is how she was when my sister picked her up from doggy daycare! Poor baby! I think the big dogs wore her out! Hey! Maybe I should take Allison to doggy daycare!

Have Fun!

Pin It

4 comments:

Jolene George said...

She is so cute! and yes, I do think Princess and Ginger like each other.

Jolene George said...

tag, you're it!

Anonymous said...

She is a beautiful puppy. I can't believe how well her and the cat get along. I hope Alecia is adjusting a little better as time goes on.

Kim said...

What a cute puppy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails