Saturday, August 11, 2007

I've been tagged!

My blog friend Jolene has tagged me! The challenge is to write 8 of your blog friends (including the one who tagged you) in a unique and creative way and then post them. I'm going to take it one step further and challenge all of you to write why you like their blogs. I used the same site Jolene did to write their names. It is Image Chef and http://www.imagechef.com/ will get you there.

I hate to admit it but I read quiet a few blogs. I don't read them all every day. Some I read once a week. Then there are others that suck me in and I check them every day to see if there is a new post. The ones I've chosen to share are those that I enjoy the most. I pick them because there is always a lesson or idea or tip that I learn from them. If you have the time, I suggest you check them out.

1. Jolene. She loves the color pink so this name tag is perfect for her. Jolene is the Mom to 5 sons. Yes, I said 5! She also has a grandson and another one who is due to be born any day now. I found her blog from a link on another scrapbooker's blog. Jolene is a talented scrapbooker, great decorator and loves to entertain. She is one busy lady!
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

2. Sophia. I also came across Sophia's blog because she's a scrapbooker. However, that is not why I keep reading. She is one lady that I would love to sit down with and have coffee. She is on her second round of parenting as she raises her three "babes" after her first three were grown. Even though Sophia is just a couple of years older than I am, I want to be like her when I grow up! She is an awesome Mom, wife, daughter, friend, scrapbooker, decorator, organizer and hostess.
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

3. Heather. Yes she is another scrapbooker but she is so much more. She is a superstar and has more energy than anyone I've ever met. She is a young Mom to two little ones. Heather's mind never stops pumping out creative ideas for every occasion. I don't know how she does it. She also posts awesome recipes. Actually, I've tried more of her recipes than anyone else's. Check out her recipe for Lemon-Butter Red Potatoes!
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

4. Jennifer. I "met" Jennifer on a scrapbooking message board that we both frequent. She deserves a blue ribbon for the talent she possesses. She not only is a great scrapbooker but a great Mom to a 7 year old son who is going to be a 2nd grader. She is another one that has yummy recipes that she shares on her blog. Like me, Jennifer loves to find old treasures in second hand stores. It's probably a good thing we don't live close to each other. I would probably be broke!
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

5. Cindy. Her blog is called the Romantic Home and it lives up to it's name. I found it while looking for cottage style decorating. Cindy is a single Mom who has a son in college and a daughter at home. She is amazing at what she does to her home on a limited budget. It's my kind of decorating! She is a thrift store shopper. I love seeing how she takes her finds and transforms them into something beautiful in her home. Check out her blog. I promise you'll receive a warm welcome!
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

6. Kim. She is living her dream in Daisy Cottage which her blog is named after. Daisy Cottage deserves to be in the movies. It's so adorable! Red, yellow and white never looked so good! Kim is another thrift shopper. She has taught me how to look at those finds differently and to use them for something other than their intended purpose.
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

7. Tina. I would love to move right in to her Cherry Hill Cottage if I only knew the way. It's so cozy and warm. Tina would probably hand me an old country apron so we could make one of her yummy recipes. You can almost taste them from just looking at the pictures! This is another lady that has the decorator's touch for the cottage style. Simply amazing at what you can do with your imagination!
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

8. Meg. Her blog may be called "my little cottage" but it's big on style! She offers up a ton of cottage inspiration so be sure to slow down and take your time at her blog. I want to live next door! Check out her before and after pics on the left hand side. You are sure to say "WOW!"
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Have Fun! Pin It

1 comment:

Jolene George said...

Thank you for the kind words. I enjoy alot of the same people you do. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails