Sunday, September 02, 2007

A Prayer Request, Breakfast & Kids at Play!

I've been busy with a crazy week. We've had some ups and some downs. School is not going as well as we had hoped. It's not something I want or I am ready to talk about right now. If you pray, please keep us in your prayers. Pray for Allison. Pray that she doesn't get changed by what she is going and is about to go through. Pray that she will always have that loving sweet spirit. Pray for Curtis and I. Pray that God guides us in the best direction for our little girl. Pray that He gives us the strength and support we need to find the answers and help for Allison. Pray that those answers are the answers we want and that they come quickly and painlessly. Thank you and God Bless!
Allison made me breakfast yesterday. She had it ready before I came downstairs. Not my idea of breakfast but oh so thoughtful! I didn't eat it. I told her I wanted to wait until Daddy came home from work to show him it. Smart thinking, huh?

We went to a family reunion yesterday at Curtis' Aunt Flo's house. There were SO many people there. Aunt Flo and Uncle Chuck did a great job putting the whole thing together. The kids had a great time playing on the scooters, bikes and swings. Here are a couple of pics of my kids on the scooters. They had a blast!

(As always, you can click on the pics to enlarge.)

Have Fun!

Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindi, Iam so sorry for what you are going through with Allison and school, she is a beautiful little girl with good parents. I will keep all of you in prayer and thoughts. Do what you have to do and keep your faith and it will work out. Remember YOU ARE A WONDERFUL MOM. Love you

Stephanie said...

Hey Cin,
Know that you are in my prayers. Allison is an amazing little girl, and I'm sure you guys are going to get through this just fine! Remember, everything happens for a reason-- that's what mom always says anway! Love you and talk with you soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails