Tuesday, February 03, 2009

"Yaaaawwwwnnn"



I'm a little tired today. I went to bed a little early last night and got up an hour later this morning but I'm still tired! I better be careful I don't fall asleep on my desk! If I do, here are a few responses if I get caught!

NUMBER 5: They told me at the Blood Bank this might happen.

NUMBER 4: This is just a 15 minute power nap they raved about in the time-management course you sent me to.

NUMBER 3 : Whew! Guess I left the top off the White-out. You probably got here just in time!

NUMBER 2: Did you ever notice sound coming out of these keyboards when you put your ear down real close?

NUMBER 1: (Raising your head slowly while making the sign of the Cross) ... in Jesus' name, Amen.
Have Fun!
Pin It

1 comment:

Controlling My Chaos said...

Hee, hee. Those are great explanations.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails