Monday, June 25, 2007

A Blog Reader's Request!

Curtis asked me the other day if I took blog requests. I told him I suppose I would. So this post is for him! He wants more kitty pictures. To the rest of my readers...this blog will not turn into a kitty blog. I promise! If he wants a blog of all kitty pics, then maybe he can blog himself. Wait! I can see it now. His bog would be titled "Curtis, Cars & Kitty!" Hmm, maybe not a good idea. I'll just post the occasional kitty pic to keep him happy. So here honey, I hope you like these pics!

This is mostly how Allison carries Princess. Her "cuddles" are when she rubs cheeks with the "cuddler" and moans an "mmmm." She does this with her babies, stuffed animals and us. I don't know how it started but it's one of the cutest things. She has been asking for a pet snake. Can you imagine her trying to cuddle a snake? Not to worry...as long as I am around, you'll never see a pic of that!
Allison is trying to watch television in this pic. Of course, Princess just can't leave her alone. She attacks Allison and I mean ATTACK her. She jumps and jabs at her. She wants her to play. I took a 30 second video of it yesterday on my camera but there isn't enough light. If I can figure out how to do it some day, I'll post it. It's so funny!
As you can see by this next pic, again she can't leave Allison alone! I should be grateful of this. If she is bothering Allison then she is leaving me alone, right?
This is the part of her that drives me nuts! I know it's just her being a kitty but UGH! Does she have to pick on MY things?
Have Fun!
"When I play with my cat, who knows if I am not a pastime to her more than she is to me?"
- Montaigne
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails