Sunday, July 08, 2007

Busy Birthday Preparations & A Question!

I've been busy all day with birthday party preparations for next Sunday! I can't believe my baby is going to be 6 YEARS OLD! I have lots to share but it will have to wait. I'm tired. One question before I go. Anyone want a kitten???

Yes, this is Princess stealing a drink of water from Allison's cup! Do you notice the lamp isn't straight? She almost knocks them off every day. I want new lamps but I would like to find new ones that I like before she destroys these!
I thought only puppies chewed shoes? She is obsessed with my Crocs!
Yes, that is a lampshade she is on! In fact, it's a floor lamp! She crawls to the top of the recliner and then climbs right up to the top of the shade! And the lamp is on!

Have Fun!
Pin It

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should just admit you love the kitty now. I mean, how many people have cats who wag their tails when they see you and can be found faithfully laying at you'reeet when you do you're computer stuff? And when i come home from working on my car at night and you're sleeping on the sofa, what is that "thud" I hear coming from the living room before she runs up to me? Could it be she's sleeping on you? Admit it, you love the kitten!!!

Jolene George said...

LOL! You have to admit that the kitty is very entertaining and especially cute. I have the same pair of crocs. My kids won't let me wear them out of the house. :o)

Anonymous said...

OMG, I can't believe that kitten!! Only you would have a crazy one like that. You're the only person I know that had a cat that actually talked! I can't wait to see what else Princess is going to do!!!

Love,
Susan

Anonymous said...

That has to be one of the funniest cat photos I've ever seen!!

Sophia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails