Thursday, May 15, 2008

You've Got To Love Popsicle Sticks!

I know I'm back a little late with this post. It kind of slipped my mind. Thanks to my friend, Sandy in SC, here it is! This is what Allison made in school for me for Mother's day! Isn't it cute? I just love the handmade gifts. They are so sweet! As you can see, I hung it above the kitchen counter under the cabinets. She said when I run out of paper, she'll make me more. You can't beat that!

She also completed a Mother's Day book. This is too cute and I will save it forever! She spelled the words that she didn't know in her "turtle talk." This is when she says the words slowly to herself and sounds it out. Too funny! The part in black is what was printed for them and then they had to finish the sentence.

  1. My Mom is as pretty as a kittin and a cat and a puppy. Puppys are pretty. I love puppys and dogs! They keep you bizzy. Thats why I like puppys. I wish you could get free gas!
  2. My Mom is so smart! She even knows that a tomato is a fruit and a lielack can grow on a tree or a bosh! And any questun I ask her. And who my firends are.
  3. My Mom is special because she is funny!
  4. I like it when my Mom sings silly songs that is hlaryes! (hilarious)
  5. My Mom is so strong! She can even lift the holiday tree! Lift me I em geting hever (hevier) and she dosn't lift me alot.
  6. My Mom helps me by backing my birthday cake.
  7. My Mom can do many things! I think she's the best at cooking. Loveing. Huging. And kissing and calling my cats and holding them for a long time.
  8. My Mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by having the cats atack me. That makes her laugh and my dad laugh too!

And then it is signed:

I LOVE YOU
I hope you have a good Mothers day.
Love Allison
by Allison V. - - - - - - -
from Allison
to Mom
Have Fun!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails