Saturday, July 12, 2008

Aww! They Were Such Deers!

Wow! I can't believe it's been a whole week since I've posted. The Summer is definitely busier for us. Probably you too!

Last Saturday on the 5th of July, the three of us went up to Cook Forest State Park after Curtis got home from work. It's still in our state of Pennsylvania and it's only about an hour and twenty minutes away from us. I can't believe we haven't been there before! My best friend, Susan and her family were there camping with some of their camping friends so we went up for a few hours. They took us to Double Diamond Deer Ranch so Allison could see and feed the deer. They have 5 new fawns and boy are they cute!
Here is our visit in pictures. Remember you can click on them to get a closer look.
These are two of the babies. That little one in the front has an itch!
As we were looking through the pen or wooden fence, Brian (Susan's husband) spotted this one laying right in front of me. It was hard to see him so I put my camera through the fence and snapped away. This one is my favorite.
Another cutie!

Allison bottle feeding one of the babies.
It was Maria's turn next. Maria is Susan's niece and also my Goddaughter.
I didn't know there were white deers. Hey Susan, any info on this little one? If so, leave it in the comment section so we can learn more about him/her.
I was trying to get this one to look at me and just when I snapped...
... he started to lay down. It was cute so I thought I would share the picture.
We then went over to feed the big deer. This one wasn't eating but posed nicely for a picture. Her name is "Miss Pebbles" and you can learn more about her here.
Uncle Brian feeding this big buck.
Now he takes a nibble from Maria.
Miss Allison takes her turn.
"Hmmm, whose apple is juicier?"
Yikes! It got her finger! ....Just Kidding!
"YUM, I like these kids! They have lots to share!"
I bet your are asking yourself "How many pictures could she possibly take of kids feeding deer?"
Okay, okay! This is the last one I'll share!
Love this little fawn!
Have Fun!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails