Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

Today's the day! My baby girl is 7 years old! I really can't believe it! Since I worked until midnight on Monday, she stayed overnight at my Mom and Dad's house. We live an hour away from them so I have plenty of time to think on my drives. Yesterday I did more than think on my way over. I cried. It was not a sad cry. It was a happy cry. I just got so overwhelmed by my thoughts. After 7 years, I still can not believe that the good Lord has blessed me with this wonderful, beautiful creature. As a little girl, being a Mother was all I ever dreamt of. I am so grateful and fortunate to have my dream come true, that I just get a little emotional some times.

Allison woke up to 7 perfect roses to celebrate her 7 perfect years on earth. I tip toed into her room early this morning and put it on her table next to her bed. She was thrilled! I'll continue this new tradition by increasing the size of the bouquet every year.

As I was trying to take a picture of the roses, someone snuck his little nose in to see what was going on. Too cute!

"A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip."

~Author Unknown

Have Fun!

Pin It

1 comment:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday, Miss Allison. It's hard to believe she is 7 already. She's growing up fast.

BTW, I tagged you on my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails