Monday, December 01, 2008

Menu Plan Monday ~ Dec. 1st!

Wow! Can you believe it's December already?!?
So that makes it 24 more days until Christmas!!
Are you hating me yet for the countdown?
So. Here's my menu for the week. I did really well last week and kept to most of last week's. We ended up having Chicken Fajitas on Sunday since there wasn't enough leftovers from Thanksgiving for what I had planned.
When you are done checking out what we are having for dinner, click on over to Organizing Junkie to see what others are planning for their menu this week!
Monday - I'm working late and Allison is at her grandparents' today since there is no school so Grandma will be feeding my crew.
Tuesday - Pasta with Meat Sauce, Salad and Texas Toast.
Wednesday - Beef roast in the crock pot with potatoes, carrots and green beans.
Friday - Homemade Pizza Night if I get home in time, if not it will be frozen Schwan's Pizza Night for Daddy and Allison.
Saturday - We are going to see a show in Pittsburgh so we'll be having dinner out.
Sunday - Baked Chicken, Scalloped Potatoes and Corn.
Have Fun!
Pin It

1 comment:

Benita said...

My husband would love that Pierogi Skillet Dinner!

And yes, you can stop reminding me how many days are left until Christmas ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails