Thursday, December 18, 2008

Someone's in the Holiday Spirit!

I'm still trying to keep my head above water but I HAD to post this! I was running around like a mad woman yesterday trying to complete things on my to do list when I saw this van! I was on the phone with my Mom and burst out laughing! I told my Mom that I wish I had my camera to take a picture of it because it was too funny! Then I realized I could use my cell phone but I was already passed it. I didn't have time to turn around but said if it was still there on my way back, I would stop to take a quick pic! I'm glad it was still there! It just makes me laugh! I hope it makes you laugh too!
Unless I post a quickie entry, I probably won't be back until after Christmas. There is just too much to do! I will have a small give-a-way though so make sure you keep checking back!
Have Fun!
Pin It

2 comments:

Controlling My Chaos said...

What a great post to end the season with! Have a wonderful Christmas.

Leonore said...

That's too cute! =)

Happy Holidays to you and your family Cindi! Merry Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails