Monday, December 15, 2008

A "Thankful" Find!

I'm sorry I haven't posted but as you probably know me by now, I attempt & agree to do more than is humanly possible...and I've done it again! There is too much on my plate and I'm trying to keep my head above water! I'll be back full force when I can. I promise.

Before I go, I want to share what I found when I was attempting to organize all these school papers that come home every week! Ugh!

This is definitely a keeper!


Giving Thanks
By Allison
Thanksgiving is for giving thanks.
I am thankful for my life because I am alive.
I am thankful for school because it makes me smart.
I am thankful to be normal because it is good to be normal.
I am thankful for food because food gives you energy.
I am thankful for water to keep me from getting dehydrated.
I am thankful for family because they keep my company.
I am thankful for my pets because they are very cuddling pets.
I am thankful for my friends because they are fun to be with.
I am thankful for science projects because they are fun.
I have a lot to be thankful for.

Have Fun!

Pin It

1 comment:

Controlling My Chaos said...

How sweet. That definitely IS a keeper.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails