Sunday, June 01, 2008

The Big Countdowns!

Can you tell that we just can't wait? It's been a long school year for us. Allison had a rough go with it at the beginning. Thankfully after we switched her school, it gradually became better. So much better in fact that she loves school. Thanks to the amazing Mrs. Miller who didn't give up on Allison. She was determined to turn Allison's negative experience at the other school around. She succeeded. We are forever grateful to her. She will be the one teacher that will always hold a special place in my heart. She not only taught my child but she earned Allison's trust and respect. I never thought that was possible. Allison was convinced that school and teachers just stunk. However, as good of a note the school year is ending one, we are READY for a little time off. Unfortunately I have to wait longer for my week of vacation than Allison does. Last year I took the last week of school off. This year I am taking the week of Vacatin Bible School off so I can be the Allison taxi back and forth!

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who'll decide where to go."
Dr. Seuss
Have Fun!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails