Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Get Yours Today!

I went to the Post Office today to mail a few packages and to pick up some stamps. I always buy the FOREVER stamps because I really don't use more than just a few a month.

If you don't know what the FOREVER stamp is, you are missing out. It's a First Class stamp that you can use FOREVER! Yes...even when the postage goes up! There is no need to go to the post office and buy 2 cent stamps to add to your outdated stamps so you can mail a letter. Isn't that awesome?

I picked up 3 books today because I knew that the price of a First Class stamp is going up 2 cents to 44 cents on May 11, 2009. When I asked for them, the postal worker told me it was a good idea to get them now because they will be sold out soon. That is what happened to me last time. They sold out WEEKS before the postage went up!

So if you watch the pennies in your budget like I do, buy your FOREVER stamps now! I know it's only a couple cents per stamp but it adds up after a while. I think I may pick up a couple more books this week. After all, besides loving a bargain, I love having stamps in my drawer when I need one!

Have Fun!



Pin It

1 comment:

Controlling My Chaos said...

What a great idea. Thanks for the tip.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails