Sunday, October 18, 2009

I Never Could Have Imagined!


I never could have imagined when they placed her in my arms 8 years, 3 months and 2 days ago just how much joy and happiness she would bring to me.

Last night while I was tucking her into bed, she said to me "Mom, when I'm older can you give me tips to be as good as a parent as you?"

I hope she realizes one day how my life was truly blessed to have her as my daughter.

Thank you God for trusting me to raise this wonderful creature and for answering my childhood prayers.


Have Fun! Pin It

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That is awesome! That had to make your day!

~ Regan said...

*sniff* can't wait for that to happen with my daughter. She is truly a dream come true. So glad you had this happy moment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails