Thursday, October 08, 2009

Taking a Little Hand Rest!

I LOVE my blog readers! I've had a couple of emails asking if I'm okay.

Yes. I'm fine for the most part. You see. We started "Mom's Craft Night Out" up again last Friday. We had taken the summer off. Anyway. Over two days I ended up sanding 51 wood blocks with my mouse sander and then painted 16 of them...both front and back...two or three coats each...and then hand sanded some of them. Needless to say, my carpal tunnel in my right hand acted up on Saturday. The first two days I suffered, the next two days and nights I wore my brace and yesterday it was feeling much better.

I'm not going to push my luck though. I'm going to wait another couple of days before I type up my entry for "Mom's Craft Night Out." So for now, here's a little pic to tease you! I know. I'm bad!

One more thing before I go. A friend and I went shopping yesterday in Volant. Outside one of the little houses that have been turned into a shop was this sign posted on a pole of the porch. I laughed out loud and had to share it with all of you! Sorry for the quality of the pic...all I had was my cell phone with me.
Have Fun! Pin It

6 comments:

~SandyDinNC said...

LOL I love that sign!!

Darlene said...

What a perfect sign. I am guessing some kind of pumpkin blocks??? Hope your hand gets better cause that was a lot of work. Have a great day.♥

~ Regan said...

I was wondering what was going on... Hope you are feeling better soon- can't wait to see what your project will turn out to be!

Kelli said...

Wow, it sounds like you did a lot of crafting. I hope you feel better soon. Love your blog.

the treat girl said...

Hi....Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower....we're practically neighbors.....I live in Cranberry!!! I can't wait to take a peek around....

Jennifer Juniper said...

Found you on Treat Girl yesterday and had to check out what one of our neighborhood girls is up to. And Volant reminds me that is a great place for a girls trip. Maybe I'll round up my soul sisters for a field trip!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails