Monday, October 19, 2009

Menu Plan Monday ~ Oct. 19th!

Last week I didn't plan my menu. I flew by the seat of my pants. All I can say was it wasn't good. I don't know why it was stressful to me but it was. I like having dinner planned so I don't clutter my mind every day with "What do I make for dinner?"

So. Here's my menu for this week! I'm going simple and easy. I have a ton of things I want to accomplish this week so I don't want to waste too much time cooking in the kitchen!

Monday - Spaghetti with meat sauce, salad and fresh baked Italian bread.

Tuesday - Chicken fajitas.

Wednesday - Baked shrimp, rice pilaf and Prince Edward vegetable medley.

Thursday - Smoked sausage, potatoes, peppers and onions.

Friday - Homemade Pizza.

Saturday - Grilled cheese and tomato soup.

Sunday - Mesquite marinated pork chops, scalloped potatoes and green beans.

I'm linking up with Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie for her Menu Plan Monday. Need ideas for dinner, stop over and see what others have planned for their meals this week.

Have Fun!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails