Sunday, September 14, 2008

BIG News!


I did it! I started another blog! It never really crossed my mind until I received and email from one of my readers suggesting that I start a food/cooking blog to showcase my recipes. I can't even tell you how flattered I was at the suggestion. So, I am throwing caution to the wind and starting one! I would love for you to join me on my new journey. I've named it "From The Heart of My Kitchen" and you can click on the link to get there. I've also included a link in my sidebar to the right on this blog for future reference. I do not profess to be an expert on cooking but I have some great recipes to share. I also like to take recipes and make them simpler or alter them to fit my family. When you click on over there, be sure you read the first post. It explains what my intentions are with that blog. If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to let me know. As always, I love hearing from you!

Have Fun!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails