Monday, September 08, 2008

Menu Plan Monday ~ Sept. 8th!

Well the first week of menu planning went well. It definitely reduced my stress of what to have for dinner. We had a small change last week on Thursday so I'm going to recycle that item this week. I didn't change the menu but we went out to dinner with Curtis's side of the family for his brother's birthday. After you check out my menu for the week, click on over to "I'm an Organizing Junkie" and check out what other families are having this week.


Monday - Stuffed Peppers (peppers from Dad's garden) in the Crockpot with Italian Bread. ( I work late on Monday nights. So I usually let Curtis decide what he is going to make but since I don't like Stuffed Peppers and it's his favorite. I thought I would surprise him and have it ready for him when he gets home.)

Tuesday - Baked Tilapia, Broccoli Cheese Rice & Chopped Broccoli. (Rescheduled from last week's menu.)

Wednesday - Eggplant (from Dad's garden) Parmesean with a Garden Salad. (I'm trying a new healthy way of doing it. If I like it, I'll share the recipe with all of you.)

Thursday - Southwest Chicken Breasts, Baked Fries and Green Beans.

Friday - Pizza Night.

Saturday - Dinner at Grandma's.

Sunday - Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup.



Have Fun!
Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I'd love your stuffed pepper and your southwest chicken recipe! Everything sounds great!

Benita said...

I really need to start planning our menus each week! I go nuts every night trying to figure out what to cook :( Your menu looks great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails