Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I'm Smiling Today!



I'm smiling because after today, I am off from work for 5 days! Woo Hoo!

My plan was to take those days and do some much needed projects around here. However, tomorrow I am going back home to take my Dad to a Dr.'s appointment. He broke his knee two weeks ago and this is a check-up to see how he's doing. I am also going to chauffeur my Mom to the bank and where ever she wants to go. It's been rough on her playing nursemaid. My sister visited over the weekend and gave her a break. I talked to her last night on the phone and she was sorry to see my sister go. I am hoping just getting her out of the house will do her some good. Then on Thursday, Allison has a Dr.'s appointment. It's in the middle of the day so I really can't get into any of the big projects. Friday is out for projects too. A friend of mine is flying home from New York and there are 4 of us that are just going to play around Pittsburgh for the day. I am so excited! Can you tell it's been a while since I've had a grown up play day?

Have Fun!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails