Monday, August 18, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I have SO much to do this last week before school starts that I'm a little overwhelmed. After work tonight I am going to work on my to do list. Maybe I'll feel better when I get my thoughts for the week organized. I had planned on doing it last night but we enjoyed a family day at the Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium. I was too tired when we got home that I didn't do anything but relax until I went to bed.

I'll post some pictures from our zoo visit later this week but look at these tickets! Aren't they just adorable? I'm glad I took this picture before we left because they keep them! I thought they would tear off the end and we would have the pretty part for the scrapbook but no such luck! When I asked if they gave us stubs she looked at me like I was nuts! Maybe I've been to too many concerts but I wanted those pretty tickets!
Be sure and stop back!
The zoo has 3 new babies and I got pics of them all!

Have Fun!

Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindi...those tickets are soooocute,can't believe they don't tear off stub. Looking forward to seeing pics from zoo.
take a deep breath and you will be fine getting Allison ready for school!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails