Monday, January 05, 2009

Back to Normal!

Our life gets back to normal today. Well...our normal.

Allison goes back to school today and I go back to work after 3 days off.

Did I get everything done that I wanted to get done in those 3 days? Heck no! I never do! I plan too much and set the bar too high.

This year I'm aiming for a year that brings me peace. Last year was kind of rough. We had a curve ball thrown at us. I ended up spending most of the year adjusting to the curve ball and dealing with how to handle it. It exhausted me. I'm sure getting older doesn't help either.

So this is a new year with new goals and a new approach on how I'm going to obtain the things I want for this year. I want peace. I want normalcy. I want change. I realize that I'm in control of this so I'm going for it this year. I'm going to plan my work and work my plan. I'm going to take it one day at a time. I'm sure life will happen and I will get off track but I will find my way back! I need to for my own sanity!

In thinking about normalcy in this family, I find it kind of funny. Check out the pic. This is our cat's house. Allison decorated it. Seriously friends. Who decorates a cat's house? My daughter does! Whew! I have a big job ahead of me if I'm going to get this family back to normal!

Have Fun! Pin It

1 comment:

Controlling My Chaos said...

I love that decorated cat house. Does it roll? Now that would be entertaining.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails