Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pick Me Jill! Pick Me!

One of my favorite bloggers, Jill from "Controlling my Chaos," is having a contest. You remember her. She's the one who shared the awesome artwork that I used for Allison's Halloween treat toppers for her treats for her classmates. Yes. That's her! Well now she has made adorable Valentine's for her daughters to give out at school. Click here to go see them but come back and read the rest of my blog post.
Anyway, she is going to make them for 3 lucky readers! Isn't that cool? All you have to do to enter is post a picture of your child and their name on your blog and link back to her.
Okay Jill! Here's my Allison and I'm sitting here in my chair waving my hand in the air yelling "PICK ME! PICK ME!"
Okay. Now I'm stopping because I think I've scared the cats!
Seriously Jill! I could really use these Valentines. After all, I am the head party parent and have so much more to do than the other parents who just have to get Valentines for their child to hand out. I ALSO have to do a craft, find a game, plan a snack and a beverage and do treat bags...for their kids!
Yes. I volunteered for all of this and love mostly every minute of it but as you can see I'm not above begging!
Have Fun! Pin It

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Those were really cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails