Saturday, January 17, 2009

Brrrrrrr!!! & Awwww!!!

I know some parts of the country have it worse but this is what we woke up to today!
I took the pic of the television so it's not that clear but I think you can make it out.
They say is hasn't been this cold here since January of 1994!
My neighbor two doors down called and she has no water. We are guessing her pipes are frozen and Curtis is on his way over to help.
I usually turn the furnace down at night but I didn't last night. Our living room is the coldest room in the house and Allison wanted to camp out in there last night so I wanted to be sure and keep it warm for her.
Thank goodness or we may not have water either!
Thursday night I got home late from work and went straight up to bed. When I peeked in on Allison this is what I saw!
Miss Princess kitty sneaks in her room after she goes to bed and sleeps with her. I wish she would cover Allison up when she kicks the covers off of herself! And yes, Allison's night shirt is on backwards. She had herself tucked when Daddy got upstairs to kiss her good night so he didn't notice.
Have Fun! Pin It

1 comment:

Controlling My Chaos said...

I think you must have our temps. It is unseasonably warmish here. Not warm really, but not negative temps like we are apt to get in January. I'd tell you to enjoy it, but that would be ridiculous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails